Tuesday 3 April 2012

Tel Aviv Marathon 2012

Although finishing time does not show it (4h 10min) it was a good run. This time the weather cooperated, it was really perfect for the run: a bit overcast most of the time with gentle sun during the last hour (unlike Jerusalem Marathon two weeks ago).
I started it saying "easy" to myself and in a few minutes felt like during one of nice morning outings, enjoying the city, the weather and the feeling moving comfortably along... I did slow down gradually but was able to run comfortably till the end... first time in marathon! well, I know I was injured during two of 4 previous versions and recovering after 100k once, but still it did feel good for a change...

The route with the splits info is at Garmin site. The pictures are at KodakGallery.

2 comments: